As organizations evolve in the era of digital transformation, they often discover that the networks that have driven their business forward in the past are now slowing them down. They know they need to replace the hodgepodge of systems they’ve accumulated over time that are creating network barriers with a solution that’s more integrated, more efficient, and easier to manage.
For many, that means migrating to the cloud, which can create additional network strains.
To stay competitive, distributed organizations are looking to SD-WAN to overcome today’s branch network challenges of expensive bandwidth, infrastructure complexity, and rigid architectures.
SD-WAN alleviates top networking concerns
SD-WAN addresses our clients’ top networking issues as it provides a centralized network that optimizes cloud computing, improves security, and increases visibility in a single solution. SD-WAN also lowers bandwidth costs.
Backed up by superior engineering, CBTS SD-WAN adopts a transformational approach to simplify branch office networking, assure optimal application performance, and overcome existing network barriers.
How SD-WAN overcomes your network barriers
Our purpose-built enterprise solution allows businesses to:
- Address performance issues where latency, distributed data sources and applications, and broad access to systems across locations, devices, and geographies may all come into play.
- Deliver high performance for the next-generation of business applications.
- Innovate and transform business outcomes with enhanced real-time operations and business agility.
- Eliminate capEx, the traditional capital investment in IT infrastructure.
- Leave behind the complexity and high costs associated with building, sourcing and supporting high performance and leading-edge technology.
- Pay less for an agile, high-performance network.
Why SD-WAN as a managed service is the solution
The simplicity and cost advantages of SD-WAN make it an excellent candidate for cloud-based fully managed services, even at the enterprise level.
When you partner with a managed SD-WAN provider, you hand off a substantial volume of networking duties to CBTS experts who design, implement, manage, and monitor your remote-office networking 24x7x365.
Managed SD-WAN from CBTS helps enterprises move beyond MPLS connectivity to overcome network barriers. Our experts have decades of experience with data centers, networking technologies, and enterprise-level IT challenges. With every enterprise embracing big data, machine learning, and advanced analytics to survive disruptive threats, the fully managed option can give your company a computing edge.
Pairing our SD-WAN solution with our expert support makes for a white-glove solution package that is tailored to meet your business needs.
How to choose the right SD-WAN provider for your business
The adoption of cloud technologies, such as SD-WAN, requires a comprehensive strategy along with the trust and reassurance of a proven IT partner.
- Ability to assess your existing network and develop a customized technology roadmap that addresses both your organization’s current needs and its future business goals.
- Support for both wired and wireless technologies as well as public and private transport.
- Cloud management that enables remote provisioning and global management from a single central location.
- Intelligent load balancing that uses all available bandwidth in the most efficient way.
- 24/7 monitoring that detects bad links and steers traffic for optimal network and application performance. Reports on application performance and links for SLA adherence.
- The ability to build sophisticated business rules and routing policies.
- The ability to let clients shift between managing all or just some infrastructure depending on current needs.
- Broadly certified engineers who can perform routine implementation and monitoring, and future proof a network by designing a cloud migration strategy that maximizes efficiency of existing hardware on the way to the cloud. Our certified engineers will also suggest new technologies based on the latest certifications.
- A portfolio of providers that lets the partner choose the right vendor-neutral mix of solutions for a customer’s specific business needs.
- A utility pricing model based on a flat monthly fee for easy budgeting and planning.