The best way to go about this, of course, is to partner with leaders in the field. While it is important to select a top cloud platform, it is also crucial to align with a leading technology consultant with expertise in other mission critical applications that support voice, data, networking, managed services, and the plethora of other elements that make up a well-rounded digital enterprise.
In this light, more and more enterprises are coming to the conclusion that a managed public cloud powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the best way forward. Not only does Amazon serve more businesses than any other provider, it offers a wide range of architectures for small, mid-sized and large enterprises, and it has a proven track-record of providing cutting edge technologies.
For organizations that lack the in-house expertise in cloud infrastructure, engaging with a cloud provider with a myriad of optional services can be daunting. This is why a solid partner like CBTS is vital, both during and after the crucial transition phase. With CBTS, enterprise executives gain instant access to years of experience designing, developing, and managing complex cloud architectures, including the ability to tailor this new environment to the unique legacy infrastructure and forward-looking business objectives. As a certified partner in AWS’ Well-Architected Framework program, CBTS has devoted significant effort and resources to mastering the five pillars of cloud development:
- Operational excellence. The ability to run and monitor systems to deliver business value and continually improve supporting processes and procedures
- Security. The ability to protect information, systems, and assets while delivering business value through risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Reliability. The ability of a system to recover from infrastructure or service disruptions, dynamically acquire computing resources to meet demand, and mitigate disruptions caused by misconfigurations, transient network issues, or other causes.
- Performance efficiency. The ability to use computing resources efficiently to meet system requirements, and to maintain that efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve.
- Cost optimization. The ability to run systems to deliver business value at the lowest price point.
Experience, Skills, and Certifications
A successful Well-Architected Framework environment requires more than just good design and execution; it also requires experienced management on an ongoing basis. Again, CBTS has invested substantial time and effort to ensure our customers are not left high and dry once the data and application migrations are complete. We provide a fully managed service across public and private architectures, employing the latest in intelligent management and automation systems, to ensure the cloud functions at peak performance and efficiency at all times.
By partnering with CBTS as managed cloud provider and a leading specialist in application digital transformation, enterprise executives can rest assured that the transition to a digital business model will take place in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
To learn more about CBTS cloud solutions powered by AWS, download the e-book.