Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solutions have evolved to address the growing communication needs of modern enterprise customers and businesses. CCaaS platforms are geared toward external customer communications, while UCaaS solutions are designed for internal collaborations. Cloud-based technology has revolutionized contact centers, making them more agile and able to meet customers in an omnichannel environment. UCaaS tools further amplify a company’s ability to guide customers to the necessary solutions.
An emerging trend is integrating UCaaS and CCaaS platforms into a single-pane-of-glass dashboard to streamline communications. However, integration itself is not enough. Simply applying APIs can lead to clunky and wooden workflows. To maximize results, companies need an integrator—a provider that can stitch together applications in meaningful ways and incorporate legacy systems, such as analog phone lines, into a simplified workflow.
This blog will review the best-in-class UCaaS and CCaaS tools from CBTS and discuss the benefits of integration.
Read our e-book: UCaaS and CCaaS: Maximize your results with integration
CBTS leverages longstanding partnerships with industry leaders Microsoft and Cisco to offer superior collaboration platforms.
Microsoft Teams Voice
Microsoft Teams Voice (MSTV) is a leading contender for integration with a cloud-based contact center. MSTV blends voice services with Microsoft Teams to provide cross-organizational collaboration through video and messaging. In addition, Microsoft products integrate well with each other, making it easy to introduce other systems, such as scheduling and storage, into more efficient processes.
Learn more: How CBTS is integrating Hosted UCaaS with Microsoft Teams Voice for improved collaboration
Webex Calling combines video, cloud calling, video conferencing, and scheduling into a singular platform that utilizes Cisco’s innovative Webex collaboration application.
Learn more: Upgrade to future-proof phone services with Webex Calling
CBTS contact center solutions utilize best-in-class technology to provide seamless communications with customers.
CXsync is a CBTS CCaaS solution. Key features from this self-service platform include a streamlined agent experience, support for omnichannel communications, and an open API infrastructure that makes CXsync ideal for integration with UCaaS and other communication tools.
Learn more: How CXsync is transforming small and midsize businesses through cloud-based contact centers
Five9 is one of the largest cloud-based contact center providers, with literally billions of minutes of calls each year. Five9 offers a range of platform options, including a blended contact center. With CBTS deployment, Five9 can be fully integrated with Microsoft Teams.
Learn more: Future-proof your contact center with cloud-based tools from Five9 and CBTS
Webex Contact Center
Webex Contact Center is another diverse CCaaS solution that utilizes Cisco infrastructure and features phone, web chat, e-mail, and video conferencing to create rich customer experiences.
The many benefits of integration
There are many compelling reasons to integrate CCaaS and UCaaS tools, especially when working with an integrator like CBTS. They include:
- Efficiency. Joining UCaaS and CCaaS in a single solution drastically reduces the time it takes to switch between multiple tabs or applications.
- Omnichannel outreach. Cloud-based contact center agents can respond to customer questions at the channel of their choice, whether it be web chat, SMS message, social media instant messenger, e-mail, video, or phone.
- End-to-end control. Agents, managers, and admins can view and act on customer communications in each aspect of the communication life cycle—from the initial query through resolution and follow-up—regardless of whether the communication comes from the UCaaS or CCaaS workflow.
- Greater visibility of customer data. Integration makes a customer’s history visible for each new agent so they can focus on supporting the customer rather than spend valuable time getting up to speed.
- Enhanced collaboration. Agents can quickly route customer communications to the managers or specialists who can rapidly and expertly address their concerns.
- Merged analytics. Increase insight into the entire communications system across both UCaaS and CCaaS. Intelligent reporting allows your contact center to spot potential issues and create greater efficiencies in workflows in what were previously siloed operations.
- Cost efficiency. A merged communication system means you spend less on individual applications and make predictable monthly OpEx expenditures rather than costly CapEx purchases every few years.
- Better customer experience. Unifying CCaaS and UCaaS make for a smoother customer experience by providing agents with the tools to meet customers through various channels. Additionally, automated reminders tell agents when to schedule follow-ups with customers, callbacks, and send surveys.
- Focus on innovation. The IT department can turn its efforts toward innovation rather than maintenance by freeing up IT teams from maintaining legacy phone and communication systems.
- Integrations with calling tools and third-party applications. A unified CCaaS and UCaaS system makes additional integrations easier to implement. For example, Software as a Service (SaaS) tools such as CRM, project management platforms, and many other applications can have built-in style functionality, which allows agents to access data without clicking away to separate apps. In addition, calling features such as IVR, auto attendants, and voicemail can be incorporated seamlessly into the unified system. Because it is a cloud-based solution, your contact center will have access to cutting-edge technologies like AI and machine learning tools.
The value of an IT solutions partner
Each company and its workflows are unique. That is why a turnkey solution is not ideal for integration. Instead, organizations need white-glove, customizable services finely tuned to your company’s needs. Working with an integrator lets your company craft solutions across platforms to optimize workflow to ensure the best customer experience possible.
With over 20 years of telecommunications experience, CBTS has the knowledge and expertise to serve as an integrator for your company. No matter which cloud-based contact center solution is right for your business, CBTS can streamline your work processes into a unified communications platform that drives customer experience and boosts collaboration across the enterprise.
To learn more about integrating your communications systems, download our e-book UCaaS and CCaaS: Maximize your results with integration. To get started with the integration process, get in touch today.